Sold With Sage Flat Fee MLS Listing Package Includes:
- 6 Months MLS Listing + Free Additional 12 Months MLS Renewal*
- Broker Q&A Email Support Throughout the Selling Process*
- HDReal Professional Photographer with Up to 25 Professional Photos
- Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, etc. Listings*
- Professional "For Sale" Sign
- Key Lockbox
- HouseCanary CMA Home Price Evaluation Report
- Up to 25 Photos on Your Local MLS Listing*
- Broker Live Phone Support*
- Email with Caller ID of Buyers Interested in Your Listing*
- Call Forwarding Service For House Showing Scheduling*
- 4 Listing/Price Edits for Your MLS Listing Included*
- Additional MLS Listing/Price Edit After 4 Edits - $10.00*
- MLS Cancellation Fee - Free*
3 Payment Options for Sold With Sage Flat Fee Listing Plans:
Pay Upfront One Time Purchase Option- (Most Economical):
($2,551 Upfront) + ($399 to Broker @ Closing) = $2,950 Total
Services listed above followed by an '*' are provided by the Sage Broker Service Provider. As shown above all Sage Listing Packages come with $399 charge @ Closing paid directly to the Sage Broker Service Provider, USRealty.
The cost of Sage Listing Package Services above do not include the standard Buyer Agent Commission fees (BAC), which is typically 2.0 to 3.0% of the house sale price and is paid at closing to the Buyer's Agent. The Buyer's Agent Commission (BAC) is a standard listing fee regardless if you use a traditional agent to sell your house or if you sell your house with Sage. Note, however, that if buyers put in an offer on your house without a Buyer's Agent, you will not need to pay the BAC. Unlike traditional listing brokers, with Sage, you get to save more money by setting the BAC percentage as a bonus feature of using our Sage Broker Service Provider!
Lastly, the price paid above for this Sage Listing Package is for administrative coordinating and marketing fees, but also covers the costs of the services provided by Sage Service Providers included in this listing package.